CACAO & COCONUT SALTED CARAMEL SLICE
Raw, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free
1 ½ cups cashews
½ cup desiccated coconut
10 medjool dates, pitted and soaked in water for ½ hour
3 tbsp rice malt or maple syrup
1 cup medjool dates, pitted and soaked in water for ½ hour
¼ cup coconut oil
½ cup tahini or almond butter
½ cup rice malt or maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/8 tsp himalayan pink sea salt
3 scoops Coco Bliss (Cacao & Coconut) VIVO Alkaline Complete Protein
½ cup coconut oil, liquid
¼ cup maple syrup
1. Reduce cashews to small pieces in food processor.
2. Add shredded coconut and pulse.
3. Add dates and syrup of choice, and process until combined.
4. Press base into tin lined with baking paper and freeze.
1. Process all ingredients together until smooth.
2. Spread caramel over base and return to freezer.
1. Whisk ingredients until combined and smooth.
2. Spread chocolate evenly over slice and freeze.
Allow the whole slice to set in the freezer for about 4 hours, remove and slice about 30 minutes before serving.
- 1 cup cooked organic chickpeas 2 tsp coconut oi...
- 2 organic broccoli 1/4 cup almond milk (unsweet...
- 1 cup buckwheat flour 2 tbsp Vivo Alkaline Comp...
- 1 ½ cups of strawberries ¼ cup banana (about ½ ...
- 2 cups chopped raw organic beetroots 1 cup chop...