Chilli Buckwheat Tortillas
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp Vivo Alkaline Complete ‘Au Naturel’ Protein
- ½ tsp Himalayan rock salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup water
- Chilli flakes to taste
Mix the buckwheat flour, protein powder, salt, cumin, chilli flakes and coconut oil in a bowl to combine. Add the water and mix together to form dough. Add a little extra water if required. Separate the dough and roll into 4 small balls, equal in size. Flatten each ball into a thin circle using a rolling pin, to form a tortilla. Cook each tortilla on high heat in a non-stick frying pan. Cook each side until the surface starts to bubble (roughly 1-2 minutes), then flip the tortilla to cook the other side. Serve tortillas with salad, greens, avocado, coriander, tomato, sauerkraut, chilli, sesame and lime.
- 1 cup cooked organic chickpeas 2 tsp coconut oi...
- 2 organic broccoli 1/4 cup almond milk (unsweet...
- 1 cup buckwheat flour 2 tbsp Vivo Alkaline Comp...
- 1 ½ cups of strawberries ¼ cup banana (about ½ ...
- 2 cups chopped raw organic beetroots 1 cup chop...