Spiced chickpea and kale salad with lemon-tahini dressing.
- 1 cup cooked organic chickpeas
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Spice mix: 3 tbsp cumin, 2 tbsp coriander, 2 tbsp paprika, 2 tsp ground ginger, 2 tsp cardamom, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and Himalayan rock salt (this creates a tandoori style spice)
- Chard or spinach
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp unhulled tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Himalayan rock salt
- Cracked black pepper
Cook the chickpeas and leave to cool. If using tinned chickpeas, rinse and dry the chickpeas.
Add chickpeas to bowl and combine with the spice mix and coconut oil. Spread out the mixture on a tray lined with baking paper and cook for 20-30 minutes or until the chickpeas have turned slightly crispy. Remove from the oven.
In a blender or food processor, blend the garlic, tahini, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a smooth consistency. Add a tbsp of water if a thinner dressing is preferred.
Chop kale and chard and any other greens and add to a bowl with fresh coriander. Add the spiced chickpeas and lemon-tahini dressing to create the salad.
- 1 cup cooked organic chickpeas 2 tsp coconut oi...
- 2 organic broccoli 1/4 cup almond milk (unsweet...
- 1 cup buckwheat flour 2 tbsp Vivo Alkaline Comp...
- 1 ½ cups of strawberries ¼ cup banana (about ½ ...
- 2 cups chopped raw organic beetroots 1 cup chop...