Sweet Onion & Cabbage Jam
2tsp coconut oil
1 brown onion, finely sliced
Pinch of salt flakes
1 cup cabbage (red or green), finely sliced
3tsp rice malt syrup
1/2tsp ground cumin
In a medium frypan on a medium-high heat, melt coconut oil until pan is warm. Add onions and a pinch of salt, and sauté, stirring gently, until softened (about 5 minutes). Add cabbage and continue to sauté and stir until onions begin to caramelise/brown.
Add the rice malt syrup and ground cumin to the pan and continue to sauté, stirring, for one minute.
Serve while it’s still nice and hot.
This article was created by Miranda Partridge. Miranda is a qualified Nutritional Medicine Practitioner and owner of Miranda’s Wellness
- 1 cup cooked organic chickpeas 2 tsp coconut oi...
- 2 organic broccoli 1/4 cup almond milk (unsweet...
- 1 cup buckwheat flour 2 tbsp Vivo Alkaline Comp...
- 1 ½ cups of strawberries ¼ cup banana (about ½ ...
- 2 cups chopped raw organic beetroots 1 cup chop...